During the COVID-19 shutdown, our strategy is still the same: Worship, Grow, Serve, Together
How to Worship
As a result of COVID-19 and the request from our government for social distancing, we are currently not meeting in-person on Sunday mornings for worship. Instead, we hope you and your family will join us online for our live stream worship services on Sunday mornings at 9:00 AM. To view our live stream, click HERE.
Also, during this time, there are five ways you can give to our church:
- Online Giving - Click HERE to give online.
- Text To Give - Click HERE to learn how to text your offering.
- Mail - Mail your offering to our church office (8573 Hwy 72 W, Madison, AL 35758).
- Secure Mail Slot - Place your offering in the secure mail slot next to the front doors of our church office.
- Online Bill Pay - Send your offering through your bank's online bill pay.
How to Grow
Through wonderful technology like Zoom & RightNow Media, the people in our Missional Communities are still spending time in God's word and growing in their faith. If you are not currently in a Missional Community, click HERE to find a group that is right for you or contact our Connection Pastor, Dusty Fowler.
How to Serve
How to serve our community:
- Drop off a note to our first responders and medical teams, thanking them for the time and effort they provide in keeping our community safe. Also, consider adding a gift card to places like Chick-Fil-A or Starbucks.
- When you are at the grocery store, grab a few extra items and donate them to food pantries in our community. Click HERE for a list of local food pantries.
- Pray for our first responders and medical personnel. Pray for their safety, for good health, and for their families as they are working many more hours than normal.
How to serve your neighbors:
- Pray for your neighbors by prayer walking your street or neighborhood.
- If you would like to help your neighbors that are unable to or concerned about leaving their home due to the Coronavirus, click HERE to download a card that you can print, fill out, and drop off at your neighbor's door. Not only does this allow you to help your neighbors in need, but it also provides you with a way to pray for them and potentially share the gospel.
How to serve our church:
- Pray for our church leaders during this time to have wisdom in knowing how to better serve, love, and reach out to those who are hurting or in need.
- As we continue to minister to our King's Table community, please consider picking up a few extra items at the store, such as: cleaning products, laundry detergent, toilet paper, Lysol or Clorox wipes, soap and hand sanitizer. You can deliver these items to our church office throughout the week. However, please be sure to contact Sue Ann McCoy, our Missions Director, to make sure someone is here when you deliver your items.
How to be Together
Now, more than ever, we are seeing the importance of being in a gospel-centered community of faith. If you are looking for a way to connect with others and/or connect with our church during this time, please contact our Connection Pastor, Dusty Fowler. We are glad to help you in any way that we can, whether that means helping you connect with others through a Missional Community, helping you find a serving opportunity, or just taking a moment to pray with you over the phone.