- PRAY - Spend some time in prayer with your kids. Be sure to give them an opportunity to pray as well.
- SING - Sing a few worship songs together. If you need some help, take a look at our Spotify playlists for The Brook Littles and The Brook Kids.
- WATCH & READ - We partner with Grow Kids for our weekly curriculum. This month, our Littles & Kids are learning about one of the most famous families in the Bible, King David and his royal family! At home, we encourage you to watch the video and then hit pause and read this week’s story. You can access the video by visiting our Brook Kids YouTube channel HERE.
- DISCUSS - Then discuss what your child learned, not only using the discussion questions provided in the video, but also the object lessons and activities which can be found HERE.
“If we want to bring up a godly family, who shall be a seed to serve God when our heads are under the clods
of the valley, let us seek to train them up in the fear of God by meeting together as a family for worship.”
- Charles Spurgeon
- The Big Picture Interactive Bible Storybook
- The Big Picture Interactive 52-Week Bible Story Devotional
- Indescribable: 100 Devotions about God & Science
- The Gospel Story Bible: Discovering Jesus in the Old and New Testaments
- Long Story Short: Ten-Minute Devotions to Draw Your Family to God