- PRAY - Spend some time in prayer with your kids. Be sure to give them an opportunity to pray as well.
- SING - Sing a few worship songs together. If you need some help, take a look at our Spotify Playlist.
- WATCH - We partner with Orange, and they have a weekly video for you to watch as a family.
- DISCUSS - Discuss what your child learned with a simple handout for The Brook Littles or The Brook Kids.
“If we want to bring up a godly family, who shall be a seed to serve God when our heads are under the clods of the valley, let us seek to train them up in the fear of God by meeting together as a family for worship.”
- Charles Spurgeon
- The Big Picture Interactive Bible Storybook
- The Big Picture Interactive 52-Week Bible Story Devotional
- Indescribable: 100 Devotions about God & Science
- The Gospel Story Bible: Discovering Jesus in the Old and New Testaments
- Long Story Short: Ten-Minute Devotions to Draw Your Family to God