Each year as Christmas approaches, we have the opportunity to celebrate the greatest gift ever given – that God sent His only Son into this world to be our Savior. This year, during the Christmas season, out of joy and gratitude, we are once again taking up our special Christmas offering, The Gift. This year our special offerings will be stewarded in a few different directions so that we might bless many people in a number of ways.
- Blessing and providing for families within our own congregation & community who are currently struggling financially and in need of help this season.
- Providing several families with Christmas Boxes through King’s Table, ensuring that no one’s pantry is depleted during Christmas.
- Supporting the efforts of the North Alabama Foster Closet, as they work to meet the tangible needs of foster families across our city and area.
- Supporting and investing in our local church planting & church revitalization partners.
- Continuing to invest in our global mission partners. As we support the International Mission Board, Wycliffe, and several others, we are providing opportunities to train & equip people to share the good news of the gospel, funding the translation of God’s Word into other languages, supporting missionaries who are in the field and doing the work of sharing the gospel and advancing the Kingdom.
Our faith is evidenced by our actions, our love, and our generosity – by responding to the needs of others. In light of this, as we move into this holiday season and reflect on all that we have to be thankful and grateful for in our lives and in our church, we ask you to pray over how the Lord might be calling you to partner with us as we bring The Gift – a gift that blesses others in unspeakable ways.