In a desire to provide a healthy & safe environment for all of the children & volunteers at The Brook, children who are ill will not be received into The Brook Littles or The Brook Kids. Parents are encouraged to be considerate of other children when deciding whether to place a child under our care.
We require that children be free of illness for 24 hours before entering our ministries. You are encouraged to bring your child back to us as soon as he or she is well. If an illness is discovered after a child is in the classroom, your child will be separated from the other children & a member of our team will contact you.
Upon the recommendation of the American Academy of Pediatrics, a child should not be taken from the home with any of the following conditions:
- Diarrhea (even associated with teething or medication)
- Any symptoms of childhood diseases such as hand foot & mouth, chicken pox, strep throat, flu, or any other contagious, or infectious diseases
- Common cold
- Sore throat
- Any contagious or unexplained rash
- Large amounts of discolored nasal discharge
- Persistent cough
- Pink eye or other eye infections
- Any symptoms from COVID-19 for the past 5 days
On top of our Well Child Policy, our classrooms are wiped down with disinfectant wipes.
If you have any questions, please feel free to speak with one of our pastors or