Welcome to The Brook! If you are planning on visiting us for the first time, here is what you can expect...
WHERE WE ARE LOCATED
- We are located on Highway 72 close to County Line Road. Our church campus is across the street from the Walmart.
- If you would like to find us using your smart phone, our address is 8573 Highway 72 W, Madison, AL 35758. Or, you can click HERE to see our location on Google Maps.
OUR WORSHIP SERVICES
- We have two worship services on Sunday mornings. Our first service is at 9:00 AM, and our second service is at 10:45 AM.
- Both of our worship services are exactly the same. So, feel free to come to whichever one is best for you.
- We begin and end each service with worship songs.
- Since God's word is central to everything that we do, one of our pastors will deliver a challenging message from God's word every week.
- We believe that prayer is important, and will have times of prayer in each service.
- Our services are very relaxed, so dress however it is comfortable for you.
- We gather for worship in the large building in the center of our church campus. We invite you to get a cup of coffee from our coffee station before you grab a seat.
WHERE TO GO IF YOU HAVE KIDS
- If you have a child that needs access to our nursery or preschool, please go to the main building in front of our worship center. When you walk in, you will see our check-in stations on the right where you can check them into our nursery and preschool ministry, The Brook Littles. Click HERE for more information about The Brook Littles.
- If you have a child that is in elementary school, please go to the larger building on the right side of our church campus. When you walk in, you will see our check-in stations on the right where you can check them into our elementary ministry, The Brook Kids. Click HERE for more information about The Brook Kids.
- Middle school and high school students meet on Wednesday nights (click HERE for more information about The Brook Students). So, on Sunday mornings, they will join the rest of our church in the Worship Center for our Sunday morning worship gathering.
We look forward to seeing you on Sunday!