Welcome to The Brook! If you are planning on visiting us for the first time, here is what you can expect...
WHERE WE ARE LOCATED
- We are located on Highway 72 close to County Line Road. Our church campus is across the street from the Walmart shopping center.
- If you would like to find us using your smart phone, our address is 8573 Highway 72 W, Madison, AL 35758. Or, you can see our location on Google Maps HERE.
OUR WORSHIP SERVICES
- We have two worship services on Sunday mornings. Our first service is at 9:00 AM, and our second service is at 10:45 AM.
- Both of our worship services are exactly the same. So, feel free to come to whichever one is best for you.
- We begin and end each service with worship songs.
- Since God's word is central to everything that we do, one of our pastors or elders will deliver a challenging message from God's word every week.
- We believe that prayer is important and we will have times of prayer in each service. We also have a Prayer Team that meets in a separate building to pray over the worship services while they are happening.
- Our services are very relaxed, so dress however is comfortable for you.
- We gather for worship in our Worship Center. We invite you to get a cup of coffee from our coffee station before you grab a seat.
WHERE TO GO IF YOU HAVE KIDS
- Whether you have a child who will attend The Brook Littles (nursery-PreK) or The Brook Kids (K-5th grade), you can check everyone in using one of our children's ministry check-in stations found in our children's building, which is the building right past the Worship Center. One of our team members will be happy to assist you in getting your family checked in and walk you and your child to their appropriate class. You can find more information about The Brook Littles HERE and about The Brook Kids HERE.
- Middle school and high school students meet on Wednesday nights (find more information about The Brook Students HERE). On Sunday mornings, students join the rest of our church in the Worship Center for our Sunday morning worship gathering.
We look forward to seeing you on Sunday!